I have spent the past 13 years working within the banking and title/real estate industry. I received my bachelors degree in Business Management and Marketing with a minor in Psychology. I am a creative person who is great with people. I am also analytical and great at research. I am hard working and enjoy watching the pieces of a project come together.
Read More »
In my spare time, I serve on the Board of Directors for a local community theater group. I feel that my connection to theater is a great balance to my business experience/background.
- Strong personal skills with ability to effectively deal with many different situations
- Excellent communication skills and ability to think quickly on my feet
- Able to communicate thoughts effectively through writing
- Ability to manage a number of employees at one time with ease
- Consultant for Real Estates agents in developing and implementing business & marketing plans
- Teaching effective uses of social media sites
- Possesses a creative mind for marketing ideas or new ways to service customers
- Responsible for teaching/training and maintaining real estate agents/clients
- Responsible for all operational aspects of the branch including compliance with audit and operational regulations and guidelines, and training staff in accordance.
- Responsible for the hiring of staff for the Portland Metro Area
- Responsible for scheduling and training staff efficiently to maximize resources, achieve service and sales goals and maintain integrity of the company
- Ability to resolve a variety of company/employee issues, and consulted on how to improve
- Proficient in using Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Publisher
Read More »