I am experienced attorney, admitted in multiple U.S. jurisdictions, with a penchant for crafting high-quality, SEO-friendly legal content. My content writing background spans across nearly every area of the law. I am comfortable creating content on topics ranging from Chapter 13 bankruptcy proceedings to tribal law, as well as family law, criminal defense and probate law topics. I very much enjoy the challenge of crafting articulate legal articles, full of valuable information, while simultaneously arranging and manipulating the language to...
Read More »
Stephanie Reid Law, www.StephanieReidLaw.com June 2014-Present Owner/Attorney
• Innovative web-based practice focusing on estate planning, business solutions and document drafting.
General Practice Law Firm, Seaford, DE Associate Attorney/Law Clerk
• Representation of clients in matters relating to real estate, civil litigation, family law, estate planning and administration.
Office of Child Advocate, Sussex County, DE March 2013-Present
• Service as guardian attorney ad litem for children subject to proceedings in Delaware Family Court.
Court-Appointed Special Advocate (CASA), Sussex County, DE January 2011-Present
• Advocacy for the best interests of children engaged in matters before the Delaware Family Court.
Freelance Legal Writing Experience
Contract Writer – www.nakedlaw.avvo.com
• Weekly blog posts offering understandable explanations of important legal issues and current events
Legal Marketing Innovations
• Daily blog posts relating to medical malpractice news, personal injury and consumer protection
First Page Sage
• Daily blog posts relating to qui tam whistleblower litigation
Read More »