I am a software development specialist and consultant which specializes in delivering customized services and solutions that cover all aspects of application development life cycle - business requirements elicitation, architecture design, development, documentation and system testing, deployment, operation and maintenance. Currently my technical expertise is focused on Microsoft technologies.
* SPA, ASP.NET MVC web applications, ASP.NET Web Forms
* Windows Forms solutions, support for all Windows Operating Systems
* Microsoft Azure development
* Windows 8 Metro Style applications
* Mobile applications for Windows Phone devices
* Data mining, ETL
* REST and SOAP web services
* System performance optimization
* System ongoing maintenance
BizTalk Server 2010
BizTalk Server 2006 R2
Technological Entrepreneurship Master Program
2010 - 2012
Software Engineering Bachelor Program
2006 - 2010
2013 - Present
We are software development specialists and consultants which specializes in delivering customized services and solutions that cover all aspects of application development lifecycle - business requirements elicitation, architecture design, development, documentation and system testing, deployment, operation and maintenance. Currently our technical expertise is focused on Microsoft technologies.
2011 - 2013
Watson Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NYSE: WPI) announced on 31 October 2012 that it has completed the acquisition of the Actavis Group. The combination creates the world’s third largest generic pharmaceutical company.
Together, Watson + Actavis has operations in more than 60 countries, and is among the leaders in key markets including the United States, Canada, Western Europe, Central and Eastern Europe, Russia, Southeast Asia and Australia.
* Interfaces and custom components implementation
* BizTalk applications customization, monitoring and support
* Installation and deployment of BizTalk systems
* BizTalk environment support
Interconsult Bulgaria Ltd
Application Development Specialist
2008 - 2011
InterConsult Bulgaria (ICB) is a leading Bulgarian software and consulting company established in 1996. The company offers high quality services in the fields of management and IT consulting, software design and development, maintenance, support and customer training. ICB has more than 250 successfully delivered projects in leading Bulgarian companies and in technological giants abroad.
* Customer consulting
* Requirements elicitation
* Development and bug fixing of software integration solutions
* Test strategy engineering and control
* Installation, deployment and support of software integration solutions
* Software integration solutions presentation