When working for clients, my goal is to showcase their message in a manner that reflects their unique culture, values and business model. Writing is most effective when it's engaging, compelling, accessible, succinct, original and when possible, entertaining. For over 25 years, I've followed this precept as an award-winning Gannett newspaper columnist, features writer for numerous publications, ghostwriter, radio commentator, blogger for businesses including schwab.com and zendesk, website creator/brochure writer for law firms and other...
Read More »
1. Copywriting - Get People to Buy Your Stuff! Get Your Message Out Effectively! Like the title says, "I Got Words & I Know How To Use 'Em."
2. Web Content Creation: I will create personalized website content, or if you already have that, rewrite it to make it more user-friendly and SEO- friendly. I am also available to blog, as the public "face" for your customers. I've done this for several websites, including schwab.com, and zendesk.com
3) Brochure Content Creation - same as above, but "old school" - in print.
4) Speech Writing - If you're speaking in front of a group, I'll put words in your mouth that will make you sound witty, interesting, persuasive, and informed."
5) Ghostwriting. Often the person who is brilliant in one area is the least able to convey it in writing, either because they're too "inside," too modest, don't have time, or don't have a good perspective on what is relevant to others. That's the job of a ghostwriter.
There are confidentiality agreements that prevent me from listing clients by name, but I can provide samples.
Read More »
2010 - Present
Numerous stories about "oddball" businesses, how companies use social media to enhance the customer service experience, innovative ways small businesses attract and keep loyal customers, "Hall of...
Various Law Firms & Businesses
Website Content Creator
2009 - Present
I conceive and create website content for businesses, with an emphasis (thus far) on law firms. My goal is to make each website a reflection of the personality of the owner/firm, not a...
Super Lawyers Magazine
Freelance Features Writer
2004 - Present
Write profiles of famous and infamous attorneys. Sample clips:
The Wild One: