Aug 9, 2012|Other IT & Programming|Private|Completed
Jun 8, 2012|System Administration|Private|Completed
Over the last 12 years, I'm working to manage System Administration, Network operations and research on IT chnologies that includes but not limited to:
o Technical operations
o Research on IT technologies, tools to evaluate to improve IT infrastructure
o Manage servers that includes
- Web and FTP servers (IIS, GeneFTP), stats server, etc...
- Database servers (SQL Server 2005, 2008, MySQL), SQP Server Reporting services administration, Share point portal server, Exchange server, etc...
- Mail servers
- DNS Servers
- VPS and dedicated servers
- Control panel
o Routing & Remote access services, routers / gateway / firewalls
o Cisco Router 2811, 2901, ASA 5505, Cisco IOS
o BGP, OSPF, EIGRP
o Web Hosting Control panel and billing system administration and deployment (Website Panel, Plesk, Helm, WHM/cPanel, WHMCS and Client Exec).
o Remote administration
o Technical support (1st level live chat, ticketing and phone 2nd level)
o Managing IT Department and leading IT team, to motivate IT team and training of new/other staff members
o Corporate infrastructure and planning.
o Enterprise Security Solutions that includes
- Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)
- Secure Email (digitally Signed and encrypted), Secure Web (SSL)
- Digital Certification Authority
- Digital Certificates Validation Authority (OCSP Responder)
- Administration and integration of Multi platform (OS) Network Environment with Apple MAC OS, Microsoft Windows...
Read More »