More than 15 years of progressive responsibility in diverse leadership roles in private and public sectors. Areas of expertise include: public/private partnerships; economic development; infrastructure, land use and strategic planning; entrepreneurial and technology development; personnel and project management; budgeting and finance. Experienced supervisor of more than 20 staff and oversight of operating/capital budgets of up to $500M. Community activism through board creation and leadership, youth mentoring, and higher education...
Read More »
I will step in to work in support of new ventures and assume all operations functions and business plan development to allow founders/principals to focus on product/service development and delivery. This can include feasibility studies and market analysis as needed.
- Support vision by establishing and refining short and longer term organization priorities and goals.
- Create online shared resources using tools available through Google and other services including documentation, project tracking, financial documentation marketing/sales materials, etc.
- Identify and establish external private and public sector partnerships and collaborations.
- Identify, rank and prioritize potential funding sources; seek and secure funding including private and public sector resources.
- Negotiate and manage contracts
- Market/competitor research
- Develop market based pricing models
Longer term services can include development of print and online sales and marketing campaign, and ongoing operations management.
Read More »