1) Quantitative analysis of the client portfolio with certification of quality, cost and efficiency of the results (evaluation of managers to which the assets have been entrusted)
2) Comprehensive analysis of portfolio individual products with quantification of the "hidden fee" retained by intermediaries in terms of management fees, performance, negotiation, administration costs, custodian bank, etc.
3) Re-negotiation of the conditions applied by the bank (commissions, securities custody, lending and borrowing rate, overdraft charges, currencies, etc.).
4) Asset allocation made with the use of efficient tools
5) Monitoring of asset allocation over time and preparation of periodic reports
6) Loans analysis
7) Supplementary pension
8) Comprehensive financial planning
9) Analysis of insurance risks
10) Operational assistance in relations with banks, investment firms or insurance agents
Read More »
Festa financial consulting firm
Associate Financial Advisor
2015 - Present
- Long-term financial planning for retirement portfolios
- Writing content for firm website
- Speculative asset allocation
- Review of books and preparation of summaries for podcast
- Mean variance...
Tuscany General Directorate of Citizenship Rights
Investment Department member
2013 - 2014
- Project financing and real estate investment funds.
- Analysis and organization of investment flows for healthcare companies managed by the Region
- Performance reports and demographic...