Find freelancers. Lose those costly delays.

With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.

or, Register with Elance »

1 of 1 team members   
Karl S. | Elance
 
176985602337900
Last Sign-in: Sep 4, 2015
Horion Di...

Karl S.

Managing Partner, Co-Founder Horion Digital,  Horion Digital Ltd
   United Kingdom
  |   Glasgow, Scotland
  |  8:03 am Local Time

Overview

Minimum Hourly Rate $100

Hi,

I know how frustrating can be to find HONEST and EXPERIENCED consultants. Give me 1% of your TRUST, and Iíll prove the other 99%.

My goal is to find best solution for your problem by asking the right questions and taking you through my discovery process if the requirements of your application or website aren't clear enough.

I've got honours degree in international business and marketing, with 4 years of international studies in United Kingdom and Australia. I also did 3 years in economics, 2 years in finance and 1 year management science.

We successfully run Horion Digital LTD agency with a number of satisfied clients who return and refer us to agencies and entrepreneurs from all over the world.

Contact for:

*Project Development Strategy
* Web applications development (AngularJS, Node.js, Express, MongoDB, IONIC)
* Mobile Applications Development (Android, iOS)
* Interactive high-end websites (HTML5, Bootstrap 3.0, Wordpres

Read More »
Jun 26, 2015|Data Analysis|Private|Completed
|
5.0
Jul 18, 2014|Website Design|Private|Completed
|
5.0
Mar 18, 2014|Web Programming|Private|Completed
Mar 11, 2014|Web Programming|Private|Completed
|
5.0

View All »

Portfolio

Skills (10)

Tested
Javascript
jQuery
CSS3
AngularJS
Node.js
HTML5
Adobe Photoshop
Social Media Marketing
Project Management
WordPress

Service Description

Our team consists of young professionals who use the best web development techniques and are very easy to work with.


Read More »
Overview  |  Job History  |  Portfolio  |  Resume/C.V.

Keywords

angularjs
javascript
mean
node.js
web
application
ios
android
wordpress
bootstrap
My Snapshot
IT & Programming
4
Elance Level
Level represents activity and experience on Elance. Freelancers start at Level 1 and achieve higher levels through their work. A higher "Level" indicates greater earnings, ratings and other achievements on Elance. Learn More »
  • 12 months
  • Lifetime
Jobs
0
2
0
Total
Milestones
Hours
Reviews
Recommend
Clients
Total
Repeat
Earnings
Private
Private
Total
Per Client
Identity
Username
stepas
Type
Administrator
Member Since
February 2012
Elance URL
Verifications
0
Karl S. | Elance

Karl S.