My professional passion is when data and technology combine to positively impact and improve business process, executive strategy, and end-user/consumer experience.
Read More »
I have a BA from Colgate University, with a dual-concentration in Biological Psychology and Sociology. I currently perform as a Salesforce.com Consultant for Clients across a variety of industries. I am client-facing, with a proven track record of leadership and success. I have five years of research and data science experience, combined with a novice background in a variety of...
I am an accomplished Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant who loves building and optimizing Salesforce systems for a variety of organizations. I'm a Certified Developer who enjoys building formulas, workflows and declaratives to get the job done, and can oversee the architecture of a system for the needs of today and tomorrow; but I also know enough to know when I need a pro to write complex Apex or Visualforce. As an admin, my primary goal is to develop a streamlined system that is intuitive and easy to use, that runs lean and has high data integrity, and that ensures that stakeholders get all the info they need.
For Salesforce work, I am responsible for the system's infrastructure to ensure efficiency, functional value and scalability for the future.
- Configure and implement custom configuration, including business rules and workflows.
- Perform as business analyst / consultant to sales, marketing, operations and support.
- Liaison with all levels of the Company’s team regarding processes and recommendations.
- Evaluate new techniques, practices, or technologies that meet Client's strategic goals.
- Act as a Salesforce developer to write - or direct the development of - custom Apex and VisualForce.
- Compose technical documentation of the system and custom configuration.
- Perform all levels of sales and administrative training.
For Data work, I am responsible for transforming data into valuable insights.
- Powerpoints, Cross-tabulation tables, Written Reports.
Read More »