Serving small business owners and entrepreneurs, I really love what I do :). Get targeted copy-writing before your deadline. I'm fiercely creative and competitive. All writing and artwork guaranteed original and I offer unlimited revisions for up to 3 months after your content has gone live.
Read More »
For inbound marketing and SEO I specialize in keyword analysis, SEO reports, guest blogging and blog writing. Many clients also choose to hire me for consulting to help them identify, find and speak to their target market.
Please don't contact me...
Feb 11, 2013|Sales Writing|Private|Working
Dec 3, 2012|Creative Writing|Private|Working
Nov 26, 2012|Sales Writing|Private|Working
Nov 20, 2012|Copywriting|Private|Completed
I am primarily a freelance ghost writer and copy-writer, specializing in SEO, and inbound marketing for small businesses and entrepreneurs. Among other things, I am a songwriter, lyricist, and budding website designer/developer and graphic artist. I travel often and love to work from my beautiful house overlooking Sebago Lake in Maine, where I was born and raised.
I do not enjoy writing about sports, so unless you're looking for an amusing rant you're barking up the wrong tree.
I have a strong and sassy writing style and can make any category shine with new perspective. I can also tone it down to a more vanilla palette if your audience is allergic to the spice.
Here are the things you can expect when you hire me.
1. A job tailored to your specific needs. I will listen to what you want.
2. A professional attitude. I'm not happy until you are.
3. Responsibility. I can work with deadlines. I don't work 24/7 because I value my sanity but I can work with a reasonable deadline.
4. Creativity. I am brimming with ideas. The only other job for me would be think tank, perhaps I will do well in marketing someday. Writing, for me, is effortless, unless it's about sports, I really do hate sports. So don't offer me sports stories and we'll be best of friends :)
5. Attentive communication. I ask questions and love feedback. I am almost always online and available. I respond very quickly to messages because I understand the barrier working through email can...
Read More »