I create, design, write, and successfully manage a freelance virtual assistant business. Through Email and other Internet services, I provide businesses with assistance in editing, design, documents, spreadsheets, social media, and more.
Read More »
My philosophy is quite simply that the customer’s needs are of the utmost importance and each company’s policies and tasks are unique—there is nothing run-of-the mill about operating a business, and that is how I approach my work, each and every day! I am also bit of a technical geek and love to find...
• Provide your business with reliable, dependable, and professional service!
• Approach your work with a proactive, resourceful, and efficient attitude.
• Provide your business with premium service, courteously assisting you, all while working within a high-volume and deadline-driven setting.
• Handle all work in a confidential and time sensitive manner.
• Organized, detail-oriented, practice good time management skills—your work is important to me!
• Provide Email management solutions– that includes checking and replying to your emails, set up reminders and keep track of appointments utilizing Outlook.
• Create, design, and deliver your Email Marketing Campaigns, helping you get your message to your clients in the most cost effective way!
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Office programs that include: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Publisher.
• Provide Internet Research.
• Avanced knowledge in database management skill and spreadsheet design.
• Provide PowerPoint presentation capabilities.
• Provide Graphic Design and Desktop Publishing capabilities.
• Provide Bookkeeping assistance, creating and sending invoices, with knowledge of QuickBooks.
Read More »