Goal is to provide excellent ROI for the Advertisers by setting up accounts & maintaining them on different Search Networks as well as Display Networks(Google, Facebook, Bing, Yahoo, LinkedIn, Stumbleupon). And for Organic SEO the goal is to provide the Employers top ranking within a minimum time possible with all white hat techniques.
Read More »
The setup process:
* Creation of campaigns for Search & Display Network on all/any of the major Search Engines
* Thorough Keyword Research and Selection
* Careful and Complete Negative Keyword Selection and Implementation
* Appropriate Keyword Matching Options for superior Clickthrough Rates
* Use Advanced AdGrouping techniques to Increase Relevancy
* Drafting Effective Ad Text Using Tested Best Practices
* Website and Landing Page Analysis and Optimization
* Advanced Tracking using Google Analytics and Conversion Tracking
* Choosing the Right Cost per Click and Budget Options based on Market Competition and Advertiser Budget
* Strategic Geographical Targeting and Ad Scheduling
The Maintenance Part:
# Perform daily account management and of pay per click accounts on Google AdWords, Yahoo, Bing and other search platforms for a variety of clients.
# Maintain and monitor keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics.
# Manage large keyword lists.
# Provide creative copy suggestions.
# Manage Display network placement lists on AdWords and through other contextual advertising platforms.
# Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals.
# Generate new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of new paid search marketing...
Read More »