Hard Core Developer turned Project manager with a passion to development and was employed with IBM India and Covansys for 11 years. Technically Strong in Core Java, Spring, Hibernate, PHP, Jquery, MySQL, JSP, Servlets, Java Script, Visual Basic, Powerbuilder, SQL Server and Oracle.
Read More »
Do you have a personality in mind who will fit your position. Am I the personality you are looking for?
- a person you can rely on to manage your website or application development
- a person who works hard to get the results that you expected
- a person with...
Jul 29, 2013|Other IT & Programming|Private|Completed
Jun 22, 2013|Project Management|Private|Completed
Jun 10, 2013|Project Management|Private|Working
May 18, 2013|Testing & QA|Private|Working
• Managing IT projects and driving project team from start through to completion.
• Coordinating multidisciplinary global project teams working remotely to deliver Technology projects of varying size and complexity, focusing specifically on software projects.
• Managing all aspects of the project business plan and budget.
• Coordinating directly and indirectly with project staff to ensure successful completion of the project – Directing, supervising, supporting and coordinating the project team members/staff.
• Tracking project deliveries using project management tools .
• Resolving, tracing and escalating critical issues to minimize project risk factors.
• Preparing the QA of the project.
• Communicating intensively with clients, sub-contractors and vendors to establish cordial/effective working relationship.
• Reporting on project progress and communicated relevant information to superiors and company management.
• Performing the Provisional acceptance and final acceptance procedures.
• Focus on High Customer Satisfaction Index
1. Coordinate all activities and all testers during each testing phase of a project or program
2. Ensures that any risks associated with the agreed test strategy and the system test plan are clearly documented and described to the clients/users and the team.
3. Plans, arranges and controls meetings, workshops and relations with client/user staff during test planning and throughout...
Read More »