Jul 28, 2009|Mobile Applications|$0|Completed
Jul 23, 2009|Software Application|$370|Completed
We have developers having rich experience in delivering solutions in various technologies. It includes but not limited to Python, C++, Objective -C, VHDL, Verilog, FPGA, Tradestation and OpenQuant.
We have dedicated teams in each domain with below listed skills.
System Integration (led by Punit Ladiya, Rajkot):
Responsible for undertaking VLSI and embedded projects.
- FPGA/CPLD design and verification.
- NIOSII processor and IP development.
- Hardware prototyping using Verilog and VHDL.
- ARM processor
Application Development (led by Nazir Sumara, Rajkot):
Responsible for undertaking general programming language based projects.
- Python (Django, Celery, PyQT)
- C++ (Linux and Windows, Boost, XALAN, XERCES)
- Amazon EC2, Heroku
- Trade Station (Easy Language)
Mobile Intelligence (led by Aarif Sumara, Tokyo):
Responsible for Smart device based projects.
- Objective C (cocoa framework)
- Android App development
Read More »