A native English speaker with a typing speed of 100 WPM, excellent grammar, and 8+ years of experience in accounting, student accounts, and student registration, I bring both speed and accuracy to my tasks and friendly confidence to my communication.
Read More »
With a decade of professional experience in retail and higher education, my administrative fortes include data entry, recording detailed notes of meetings and workflows, precise data entry of sensitive information, interacting respectfully with the public, managing multiple e-mail accounts, and...
• Transcription projects involving up to six speakers.
--- Native fluency for speaking, reading and writing American-English
--- Clean (filler words excluded) or literal (filler words included)
--- Comfortable with British, Spanish, Japanese and Korean accents
--- Quick turnaround (available to work most evenings and weekends)
• Accurate data entry into databases and spreadsheets.
• Virtual e-mail management and customer service.
• Virtual calendar management for personal, professional and shared calendars.
• Basic website updates.
--- Routine or as needed
--- Content only; no graphic design or coding at this time
• Proofreading for grammar and punctuation.
--- Short, individual works only at this time; ongoing works negotiable.
• Android smartphone and tablet apps
• Google: Gmail, Calendar, Docs and Sheets (formerly Google Drive)
• Banner Student Information System (finance and student modules)
• Destiny One registration and payment database
• Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel)
• Adobe PDF, Photoshop
• Basic HTML and CSS in addition to web edits through Drupal
Read More »