Imagine a telemarketing colleague, who you'll never meet, but can't do without
* Welcoming Voice
* Exceptional Results
* Can get past gatekeepers with charm & persistence
* Have gently sold items from face cream to mobile marketing systems
I am ready to become a key part of your team ready to welcome prospects with an engaging voice and professional demeanor.
* Whether it's fact finding or lead generating I'm your answer on the phone
* A true professional, with a smile you can hear over the phone.
The Creative Copy is ready to be your voice to clients when you can't be there and is able to give you the words to present your firm in an original, professional manner.
The Creative Copy (TCC) handles all aspects of telemarketing, providing strong phone skills coupled with explempary writing.
TCC is well versed in such venues as press releases, SWOT analysis, catalog revisions, delicate correspondence, product launches, ad copy, sales presentations. You name it and The Creative Copy can deliver.
MBA in Marketing Communicationsw/ Honors
University of Iowa
BS in biochemistry
1979 - 1983
Elance Telemarketing Manager
Variety of Phoning Experience for 35 accounts
2010 - 2015
I have a vast experience of telemarketing for a total 35 clients such as:
* Site mast web site design
* Cirrus 9---mobile marketing
* Pro West Media--solicited new business from historical lists
* S.G.B.---appointment setting
* Research Farms---appointment setting
* Positive Ripples---gently sold face cream
Cold Calls telemarketer
2010 - 2010
Routinely made calls to B2B contacts.
Tabulated marketing data from list provided by client, utilyzin Excel spreadsheets.
Assessed interest in promotions taking place in various sites.
Pick up service
2009 - 2010
Established and maintainedschedule for donations for vetrans.
1998 - 1998
Amersham Life Science Inc.
Marketing Communications Manager
1983 - 1996
Amersham is the world's leading supplier of products used to label detect and measure biological compounds for healthcare and research purposes.
After starting in the pricing department and then moving to product management for 4 years, overseeing a product line of $9M, launching 10 items /quarter, I moved to Marketing Communications Manager.
Managed a staff of 4, handling advertising, direct mail, trade shows and catalog sales, ensuring that each individual tactic was both measurable and trackable in order to assess ROI .