I'm a honest, dependable, trustworthy, and highly motivated Senior Accountant, Bookkeeper and Executive/Administrative Assistant who is committed to the highest standards of work performance. I have a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration Accounting and currently pursuing my MBA. I have been performing satellite/remote accounting functions for over five years. You will have the benefits of an Senior Accountant without the overhead costs, payroll expense and benefit packages. I have over nine years of Accounting experience and over...
Read More »
Jun 29, 2015|Billing & Collections|Private|Completed
Feb 5, 2015|Accounting|Private|Working
Nov 3, 2014|Accounting|Private|Completed
Oct 8, 2014|Billing & Collections|Private|Completed
Some of my key skills that are relevant to this opportunity include:
• Over ten years professional experience in accounting and over twelve years office management experience providing support and assistance to both a single department and multiple individuals throughout the company.
• In-depth experience in data management, research, report writing, developing presentations, drafting correspondence, preparing governmental fund ledgers, quarterly reports, organizing meetings and travel accommodations, and customer service.
• Proficient knowledge of various computer applications including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, EZ Accounting, Peachtree, Sage 50, QuickBooks desktop and online, LTC, ADP, Great Plains, Lacerte, Drake and Adobe.
• Experience in governmental, non-profit, corporate and individual accounting.
• Compiled financial statements and tax returns for many corporations. Also completed accounts payable and accounts receivable for multiple companies.
• Prepared inter-company transactions including accounts receivable, accounts payable, prepare contracts and leases, journal entries and reconcile intercompany accounts.
• Proven ability to remain focused and self-directed in a fast paced work environment while dealing with conflicting demands.
• Prepared weekly payroll, monthly and quarterly payroll reports, sales tax returns, W-2's and 1099's for employees. Worked with multi-state payroll for over 1,000 employees and completed all W-2’s for...
Read More »
West Virginia Mine Power, Inc.
Senior Accountant & Office Manager
2008 - 2014
Job duties include preparing financial statements, ending journal entries, corporate and individual tax returns, accounts payable, accounts receivable, preparing multi-state payroll and payroll...
Sharon N. Neeley, DMD
Office Manager & Receptionist
2000 - 2007
Job duties included managing the dental office, multitasking, taking x-rays, dental assisting, cleaning rooms, preparing insurance claims, managing front office, coronal polishing, and preparing...