EXPERIENCE AND WORK ATTRIBUTES
* New graduate in search of starting a successful career, as well as to gain experience in the web design field
* Beginning experience with Joomla, WordPress, Dreamweaver
* Some experience with HTML
* Some experience with web hosting sites, such as hostmonster.com
* Experience updating site media and maintaining websites.
* Some experience with Photoshop, ArcSoft PhotoImpression, Preclick Silver Photo Organizer, GIMP (GNU Image Manipulation Program)
* Some experience with AS400
* Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
* 10+ years of use and application of personal computers as well as business computers
* Wide variety of job experience
* Some photography - Nikon D40
* Excellent typing skills, quick and accurate (appr. 87 wpm)
* Quick learner and works well alone or with team, can handle constructive criticism
* Dedicated to a project until it is finished and perfected
Read More »
2012 - Present
Responsible for transcribing raw data files in the legal and medical field as well as interview files. Promoted to reviewer: reviews other transcribed files, corrects any errors, posts time-stamps,...
Lyons HR Florence, AL
HR Assistant (Temp Agency)
2008 - 2008
Company: AWBC - (temp job) Data entry to assist the company in following employee work status, etc. Researched amount of work each employee produced in a certain time frame. Work with Excel...
Clearview Cancer Institute
Medical Records Clerk
2007 - 2008
Mainly in control of the green charts (self-pay patients, no insurance). Responsible for filing labs, dictations, blue tickets, etc. Responsible for helping to keep charts in order in both the...
Web Developer/Graphic Design
2005 - 2006
Created and designed websites for small local businesses, in order to inform the online community of what these businesses had to offer. Some HTML, some templates. Photoshop. Microsoft Word.