Read More »
At present I am residing in India.
English is my Mother Tongue and Hebrew Is also at Mother tongue Level having Lived In Israel for over 25 years.
I have recently started Translations on a Professional level.
I was translating, when working in Israel , as part of my duties whilst working For a Multi National Billion Dollar Company.
I graduated from 12th grade in Israel and passed the Board exams.
I am also fluent in English, having done my O levels In Kenya .
The time frame depends on the material and number of words to be...
We translate - English to and from Hebrew..
The jobs that we have done were from Hebrew to English and vice versa:
1. Court Divorce decrees.
2. Court ruling on a land appraisal.
3. Powers of Attorney.
4. Attorney Land appraisal.
5. Financial reports for a translation company and for others.
6. Form 106 Income tax returns.
7. Dangerous Goods internet site.
8. And a large number of birth, Marriage, divorce, Police, Army, change of name, police
and death certificates
Words that can be translated per day are approximately 4000 or more, depending on the complexity.
Proofreading capacity is 8,000 words of more per day.
Read More »