Award-winning writer and editor with 20+ years of experience in magazines, newspapers, newsletters, blogs and books. Creative, highly organized, doesn’t miss a deadline.
Read More »
• Editor of custom-published magazines, including TwentyOne, Cat Companion and Smart Health. Created editorial calendars, assigned articles to freelance writers, edited copy, and worked with art director to create award-winning publications.
• Story Editor for A Random Book About the Power of ANYone by Talia Leman (Simon & Schuster, September 2012). Edited, rewrote and contributed to this highly anticipated book, which has been preordered by more than 1,200 booksellers.
• Content Editor of The Happiness Handbook by Jenn Flaa (Bush Street Press, March 2012).
• Content Editor of The Effortless Yes by Julie Steelman (Franklin Green Publishing, June 2011). Edited and organized material for author.
• Copy Editor of The Little BRIC Book: Cracking the Code for Global Management of Projects in Brazil, Russia, India and China by Brandi Moore (Global Manager Publishing, October 2010). Helped author translate technical material into an easy-to-understand guidebook.
• Freelance writer for consumer, custom and trade publications, specializing in home and business articles. Known to turn projects around quickly.
• Regular contributor of home and family articles to American Profile, a Parade-style magazine delivered in eight million newspapers across the country.
• Award-winning journalist for The Tennessean, Nashville’s daily newspaper. Wrote hundreds of articles covering home and family.
• Regular contributor to Business Tennessee magazine. Interviewed government...
Read More »