Hello and thank you for your interest!
Read More »
10 man years of Demonstrated experience in successful planning and delivering cutting edge Enterprise and Consumer driven software products and services transforming them into steady operations.
Domain expertise in Software Programs and Projects Implementations adhering life cycle processes with enterprise technology platforms.
Proven record of managing global engineering team focusing services organizations covering Professional Services, Product Research, Development, Delivery, Post Execution...
- Accomplished Life cycle implementations of more than 15 projects of varied sizes from small, medium and large ERP/web projects and successfully drove them into operations and support.
- Extensively handled ERP post implementation support projects, adhered to SLA with a team of 20+ resources under the custodian of SLA and defined delivery methodology / processes
- Rigorous customer requirements definition, defined scoping, WBS elaboration and extensive project planning, monitoring and delivering within compact timelines
- Delivery of complex and technical objectives, within realm of budgeted areas
- Proven tenacity in pursuing stakeholder commitment to objectives, adapting to inevitable project changes and conflict resolution through open communication across cross-functional and multicultural teams to build agreements and acceptance
- Successfully work with people within and across organizational boundaries, guidelines, and standards in order to resolve issues and create consistent practices
- A self-motivated professional, proficient and wide exposure in project planning (high level and detailed level), execution, monitoring and resource balancing skills with ability to support multiple simultaneous projects in a matrix organizational structure
- Extensively involved to SLA management, service process management, workflow engine, configuration and change management, incident management, delivery management while Developing solutions to deliver quality products to...
Read More »