More than 30 years of professional office experience in both an accounting/corporate atmosphere as well a University setting.
Read More »
• Possess superior data entry skills.
• Excellent working knowledge using a wide variety of Microsoft Windows Applications: Excel, WordPerfect, Word, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook, Publisher
• Strong ability to work efficiently, accurately and independently.
• Strong interest, and ability to learn new ideas
• Basic general transcription experience
• Experience processing confidential information
• Support 20 faculty members by preparing academic papers, reports, letters & presentations
• Assists in research using the internet as well as library materials
• Maintains calendaring & appointment system for a department that employs approximately 75 people
• Maintains online departmental student information system for approximately 300 students
• Maintains database for departmental alumni
• Transcription of letters, reports, research papers, & lectures
• Maintained online inventory system for office equipment and supplies for retail sales
• Prepared sales agreements and invoices
• Prepared monthly sales and inventory reports
• Prepared monthly and quarterly sales commissions for sales representatives, supply coordinators, and service technicians
Read More »