I possess 20+ yrs of extensive experience in working with busy medical environments handling numerous phone lines and a great deal of multi-tasking in data entry, accounts receivable/payable, scheduling appointments, taking and forwarding messages and collecting and submitting daily revenue. I have a demonstrated ability to assist with medical coding, filing, faxing and scanning functions, as well as HIPPA training, and other cleical tasks and I have strong communication, customer and support services. I possess the ability to multitask,...
Read More »
Experienced in general office procedures, computer applications, internet research, customer service, data entry/ word processing, website maintenance, calendar management, writing and Editing, billing, coding, transcription, task assignment, travel arrangements, email management, database management, account receivable/payable, proof reading, auto insurance claims, personal computer programs - Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook, Internet Explorer, Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Adobe, Skype, Oovoo, Tango, ICQ, Spark, Avaya, Google, SurveyMonkey, PDF's, Online Research, 65WPM Typing Speed.
Read More »
GAB Robins of North America, Inc
PIP Claims Adjuster
2007 - 2008
* Handled heavy volume of setting up and maintaining PIP, collision, property damage, bodily injury, UM and Comp claims for claimants who were involved in a motor vehicle accident.
* Direct daily...
First Managed Care Options, Co.
PIP Billing Representative
2005 - 2007
* Handled heavy volume of billing PIP claims for claimants who were involved in a motor vehicle accident.
* Direct daily correspondence and negotiations with claimants, adjusters, attorneys,...
West Milford Medical Center
2004 - 2005
* Processed medical claims which require CPT coding and medical billing.
* Proficient in large amount of Data Entry of claimant and provider personal, insurance and medical information for proper...