TAC provides a vast array of skills and experiences necessary for favorable project completion. See detailed "Service Description."
Read More »
TAC offers services including and not limited to: Technical Writing, Publishing, Editing, Ghost Writing, Corporate Communications, Project Management, Public Relations, Business Development, Sales and Marketing Management.
In addition, TAC has expertise working with all types of Fortune 50, 100 and 500 companies.
Whether domestic or international related jobs or projects, TAC can provide the winning...
Business Development, Operations, Marketing, Recruitment, Sales and Sales Management, Corporate Communications, Various Business Sectors, Start-up and Fortune 50 / 100 / 500 Companies.
An accomplished results-driven business professional with a solid and verifiable career track record achieving successful milestones during start-up ventures and projects in addition to reaching high-growth goals. Known for being able to quickly learn and meet established standards alongside delivering revenue and desired profits within assigned task and territory. Exceptional communicator with strong negotiation, problem resolution, and client needs assessment aptitude. Equally effective at the identifying and pursuing new business in addition to developing focus and tactical solutions for business acquisition and client retention. Core strengths include and not limited to:
- Strategic & Tactical Planning
- P&L / Financial Reporting
- Client / Vendor Relations (Public, Private and Government)
- New Business Development
- Venture Capital and Fund Raising
- Human Resources Management & Consulting
- High-end Technical Training
- Sales & Marketing Management (B2B, B2C)
- Social Media and Social Marketing (Web 2.0 - B2B & B2C)
- Program & Project Development and Management
- Policy & Procedure Formulation
- Business Plan (For-Profit) and Grant Writing (Non-Profit 501c)
- Corporate Team Building, Training & Leadership
- Contract Creation & Negotiations...
Read More »