Tachyon Labs, Ltd. is a small outsourcing company based in Novosibirsk, Russia. Our team consists of experts with many years of experience in mobile development and design for mobile platforms. Our goal is to develop unique applications for our clients just in time and for the best price. In addition, we always care about the quality of our projects. All of our products are made with love and hight attention to detail. That is why most of our clients become constant partners.
Read More »
We produce the most rigorous selection of our team of graduates of...
We provide the following services:
- iOS application development: our team consists of experts in the field of developing applications for Apple's mobile devices, they perfectly know Objective-C and the most commonly used frameworks;
- Developing applications for OS X: we are developing applications not only for Apple's mobile OS, but also for OS X, running on all Macs;
- Developing applications for Android: our developers are able to create any application for phones, and tablets running Android. We use Java and Android SDK, as well as C/C++ if an application requires the use of native code;
- Developing applications for Windows 8 (including the Windows Phone 7/8): if you need an application under OS from Microsoft our C++ and C# developers for your services. Our highly experienced developers perfectly know all aspects of design and development for Windows 8, including the application publishing in the Marketplace;
- Web development: highly experienced PHP and Python developers ready to develop any Web services and CMS for your mobile applications, and we can always help you with configuring your server and the deployment on it;
- Design: our team consists of designers with years of experience in the design of mobile applications (with strong UX) and graphics for games (2D and 3D graphics);
- Porting applications: we are always ready to port an application from one platform to another;
- Quality control: our QA team carefully examines all the applications developed by our...
Read More »