Extensive coding experience with VBA, Visual Basic, C#, HTML, CSS, jQuery, C++ and MS SQL Stored Procs, underpinned by relational databases including SQL Server, Access and MySQL.
Read More »
I am a highly skilled Analyst Programmer with 20 years experience, with particular emphasis on Database development including client databases, client/server, and web database projects.
My clients include the European Commission (member of expert panel for IT), the British Geological Survey, Futures Trading Businesses in the US, the Irish Sea Fisheries Board, a...
I am a strong analyst with 20 years experience. I have designed and developed websites and database driven web applications from concept to final roll-out for corporate and small to medium sized businesses, as well as an impressive list of public sector clients, including technologies based on:
-Microsoft Access (versions 1.1, 2.0, 95/97/2000/2003/2007/2010/2013), Microsoft SQL Server (2000/2003/2005/2008/2012), MySQL.
-Windows server hosting (IIS)
-linux hosting (LAMP, cPanel, Plesk, phpMyAdmin)
I also have extensive experience in all stages of documentation of the software life cycle, from Data Modelling and Normalization, Use Case Documentation, Project Management, Business Requirements Documents, Functional Specifications, Testing strategies, User Acceptance and User Documentation.
A selection of successfully completed projects include:
- Development of a financial algorithmic information system in C#, for a prominent futures trading educational company in the U.S.
- Analyst Programmer for financial grants administration system in VB for Access with SQL Server relational database for the Irish Sports Council
- Web Mapping system for public sector client based on Google Maps and MySQL
- Analyst Programmer for veterinary laboratory information system in MS Access for the Marine Institute
- Lead Analyst Programmer for adjudication system based on web front end with MS Access and...
Read More »