Automotive industry professional having 10 years of experience in design and development, innovative & result oriented professional with experience in project coordination, DFMEA methodologies. A self motivated team player who can easily adapt to any technological and business environment, excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
Read More »
Major Projects Worked in:
APSRTC Prototype - 2013
• Developed our Prototype for Sleeper bus for Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation. The project was selected for full pledged production by APSRTC.
• I was major part of the Development team and co ordinate the entire project.
• Involved in Class A surfacing of Front end and Rear end from Styling sketches and following with FRP team for prototyping.
Auto Expo - 2012
• Production and Launch of Mahindra Cosmo (T-15 Seater, T-25 Seater, T-32 Seater and T-40 Seater). Indigenous bus body builds by MG automotives for Mahindra.
• I was major part of the Design and Development team and co ordinate the entire project, involved in class a surfacing of front and rear die components.
• Involved in design of entire structure for the bus.
• Full design and development of ABS components of interiors like Dashboard, Steering Cover, and Lock Covers.
16 Ton Rear Engine - 2012
• Developed Prototype bus for Mahindra Rear Engine.
• I was major part of the Design and Development team and co ordinate the entire project, involved in class a surfacing of front fascia and rear fascia.
• Designed the entire structure and seats for the bus.
Bus World - 2011: Eicher-Scholar, Ashok Leyland-FEEDER, TATA-Leo Plus, Mahindra-Onyx
• Developed our production vehicle to an expo quality with newly designed Dashboard, Engine hood, AC ducts, window pillars and seats in addition to Illuminated gangway, Touch key control doors and mirror.
• I was...
Read More »