I am a multilingual and award-winning copywriter, travel blogger and marketing & communications specialist with over 8 years experience in the private, public and voluntary sector.
Read More »
My two specialities are strategic communications for Non-Profits and travel blogging. I have extensive experience in developing communications strategies that will help achieve your organizational objectives. I am also a passionate writer with vast experience in blogging, copywriting, editing, grant proposal and article writing. My work has been featured on...
Jan 29, 2014|Web Content|$310|Working
Jan 26, 2014|Web Content|$392|Completed
Sep 27, 2013|E-books and Blogs|$200|Completed
View All »
Jun 13, 2013|E-books and Blogs|$291|Working
- Content planning and copy writing for Channel 5's TV program 'The Business...
Founder, writer and photographer for 'Tammy & Chris on the move travel blog'.
Copywriting new web content and overseeing the redesign of the page to increase...
Co-writing publication content for the Department for International Development with...
Copy writing of entire content with the aim to make the annual report as short as...
- I am a regular contributor for the hotel booking website Asiarooms.com.
- My guest...
Rewriting parts of the Department for International Development website to make it more...
Drafting a press release for Her Majesties' Revenue & Customs for their sponsorship...
Guest post writing on volunteering abroad.
- Guest post writing about travel mishaps
- Marketing strategies
- Communication strategies
- Copywriting of press releases, annual reports, brochures, eBooks, leaflets, blog posts, social media messages, reports or websites
- Grant proposal writing for Non-Profits
- Editing of articles, websites and reports
- Report writing
Read More »
The Asia Foundation
2012 - 2013
• Development of communications strategy
• Writing and editing communications material (Annual report, fundraising leaflets)
• Coaching staff in communications related tasks
Youth Star Cambodia
Communications & Fundraising Consultant
2011 - 2012
• Operational & organizational planning
• Development of communication and fundraising strategies
• Project planning and proposal writing for women’s rights, education, good governance, health and...
Association of Revenue & Customs
2011 - 2011
• Development of a communications strategy
• Website development
• Brand management, including the development of brand guidelines
UK Stabilisation Unit
Middle East & North Africa Communications Officer
2011 - 2011
• Cross-governmental communications planning on the Arab Spring with the Prime Minister’s office, NATO, Foreign Office, Ministry of Defence and DFID
• Media monitoring
• Handling parliamentarian...
Department for International Development
Strategic Communications Advisor
2010 - 2011
• Strategic communications planning on security and humanitarian issues, across channels including social media, digital, partnership marketing and PR
• Advocacy and campaigning on international...
Her Majesties’ Revenue & Customs
Marketing & Brand Manager
2008 - 2010
• Planning, developing and managing multi-media marketing communication campaigns across the marketing mix, including advertising funded programming, PR, print, outdoor, TV, radio, partnership...
2005 - 2008
• Planning, developing and managing international marketing campaigns, using communication channels across the marketing mix, including PR, direct marketing, advertising and digital
Chartered Institute of Marketing
Postgraduate Diploma in Marketing
2009 - 2011
Advertising & Media Academy Marquardt (WAM)
BA (Hons) Communication & Media
2001 - 2004