most recently i have been working in the audit department of an organization where my job responsibilities were:
• To assist the higher management in developing the internal audit scope, documenting, implementing the internal audit plan and the execution of the internal audit as per the documented plan.
• Evaluation and provision of reasonable assurance that risk management, control, and governance systems are functioning as intended and will enable the organization’s objectives and goals to be met.
• Analyzing the internal controls at the organizational level and making suitable recommendations to further strengthen the internal control environment.
• Monitoring of the overall compliance process relating to the International Accounting Standards and Internal Audit.
• Heading the internal audit and internal control assessment process, preparing internal audit reports to present to the higher management on the half year and annual basis.
• Performed and controlled the full audit cycle including management reports on the effectiveness and efficiency on the operations of organization and recommending accordingly.
• Liaison with the head of IT department to ensure that the flow of the accounting system is according to the International Accounting Standard. Individual review of the internal control environment and to ensure that the accounting system is up to the mark and the controls placed is sufficient and appropriate.
• Identifications of the loopholes in the complete...
Read More »