It’s Monday morning, and you’ve got a million things to do. The last thing on your mind is writing copy. What you need is another you – an extension of yourself who can put on paper the ideas living in your head.
Read More »
You need me, Tara Baker.
When you hire me for your project, you get an editorial professional with over a decade’s experience. Writing, reporting, editing, and marketing the gamut of projects is my resume, and quality is my guarantee. As a former journalist, I have familiarity covering every beat from government to entertainment,...
Nov 20, 2008|Ghost Writing|$450|Completed
Nov 5, 2008|Press Releases|$50|Working
Sep 29, 2008|Press Releases|$50|Completed
Sep 21, 2008|Article Writing|$50|Completed
- Ad Copy: Make a strong statement with the right messaging for your ad.
- Articles: In-depth research and enticing writing for all audiences.
- Blogging: Promote your products or services with tailored blog messaging.
- Business Letters: Resumes, reports, manuals, and more.
- Forum Seeding: Utilize the power of the Internet to get out your message.
- Ghost Writing: I do the work; you take the credit.
- Newsletters: Let clients know what's happening with your business in a clear, concise manner.
- Press Releases: Hit the news wire with efficient messaging about your company.
- Speech Writing: Make a strong impression on an audience with the right words.
- Web Content: Get the most out of your Web site with effective, keyword-rich content.
Read More »
Text by Tara
2008 - Present
Award-Winning writer whose work has been featured in several newspapers, magazines, Web sites, eBooks, and corporate communications including newsletters and biographies.
Familiar writing in...
2006 - 2007
Awarded by the Georgia Associated Press for Best News Story of 2007.
Covered a variety of beats including features, sports, and hard news.
Uncovered local news story picked up later by the...