Qualified specifically in English Grammar since becoming an English teacher when I moved to Athens, Greece. Possessing several years of experience teaching from the very basics of grammar to the most complex issues. I have worked in schools, in private lessons and as a freelance proof-reader and editor of documents including assignments, reports and CVs, which I continue to do now that I have returned to the UK.
- Years of experience with a proven track record in excellence
- Qualified with the Cambridge Proficiency in English
- Studied English Language at university
- A-Levels and GCSEs to the highest level in English Language
- Fully analyse and correct documents with precise grammar
- Undertake an entire overhaul of documents to improve syntax, lexical choice, discourse management and formality
- Design/Complete/Revamp your CV to grammatical standards set by Cambridge University
- Proof-read any documents, whether it be an assignment, a report or any document, formal or informal
- Send your work via email or post, and have it returned via email or post, whichever you prefer,to and from anywhere in the world
University of Wolverhampton
Cambridge Proficiency In English
Centre of English and Special Studies
2009 - 2011
Payments will be discussed with clients depending on quantity of work. This will be set either by page numbers, word counts or hours needed for completion of work. In most cases, your work will be completed and returned to you same-day or next-day.
- Standard rate set by this website is as $5 per hour of work.
- Any document 5 pages or less will also be $5 if the work is genuinely of 5 pages in length, and sizes of font have not been manipulated to take liberties.
- In the case of uncertainty surrounding genuine page numbers or hours of work, the rate will be $5 per 1000 words.