* Consistently recognized for analytical and problem solving skills used to rapidly and cost-effectively resolve challenging technical issues.
Read More »
* Quickly learn and master new technology; equally successful in both team and self-directed settings.
* Proficient in a range of computer systems, languages, tools, hardware and SDLC methodologies.
* On-shore Account Manager, Delivery Manager, Program Manager, Project Manager %u2013 UST Global, Inc., from 2007 to 2009. (Global IT service company with 6,000+ employees) %u2013 Acted as liaison between client, on-site team (1-12 associates), and off-shore team (40-42 associates spread across 3 development centers in India); maintained a budget of $1.2M; responsible for the monthly P&L; developed growth avenues; increased client satisfaction through increased team morale, standardized policies and procedures, and greater visibility into the day-to-day operations of the various teams
* Senior Information Analyst, Senior Developer, Developer %u2013 Ahold Information Services, from 2000 to 2007. (Information Services subsidiary of Ahold with 300+ employees) %u2013 Championed the Ahold SDLC methodology; piloted an onshore/offshore development model; conducted weekly status meetings with key business stakeholders and development teams; managed small teams of developers (3-5 employees) for various projects; communicated issues and solutions to all levels of management
* Software Developer, Technical Consultant %u2013 CompuTec Services, Inc., from 1997 to 2000. (Consulting firm with 10-15 employees) %u2013 Installed, modified, or repaired various hardware and software components with an emphasis on the manufacturing sector; created custom software for various manufacturing clientele
* Stage Manager, Technical Director, Webmaster, Instructor, Computer Technician, and...
Read More »