Jan 2, 2015|Software Application|Private|Completed
Nov 10, 2014|Software Application|Private|Completed
We can get nearly any integration, or web service built quickly and easily, using all the latest SOA / API best practices. I work with MuleSoft Anypoint ESB Enterprise or Community, I can use CloudHub or On-Premise installs. I can help you get your Proof of Concept up and running, or help support an ongoing project.
Projects Such as
* Building ReSTful APIs and Web Services
* Building SOAP based Web Services
* Connecting to other partners Web Services of all kinds
* Creating a RAML strategy and API-First design
* Synchronizing data across multiple platforms - Databases, SaaS applications, whetever
* Creating Custom connectors with DevKit for your preferred connections.
My Typical projects include:
* A brief look at your requirements, what are you trying to do and how can MuleSoft Anypoint ESB help you with it.
* Test Driven Development, I'll develop my tests right along with your platform, you can be assured it will work, and continue to work long after delivery.
* Maven Continuous Integration, everything will be built with Maven in mind, auto-testing, and deploying to your server. Its the standard in the Java world.
* Daily Status reports and excellent communication. I'm equally a teacher and developer, I'm native English speaker, and teach technical communication to others.
* Source Control, I prefer git, but can also use svn. Code delivery will always be through a source control system.
* Guidance on server configuration. Do you need to use Amazon Web...
Read More »