In the initial period we have dealt in particular with the design and implementation of automation of technological processes and facilities. Now our activities mainly include the planning, implementation and project management of video surveillance, and automatic traffic detection.
A lot of effort is put into developing our own products in the field of video technology and dedicated software solutions with set of features required by the client to enable the user to easily handle the modern video surveillance and automation systems. We are proud on fact that we have (from 2002 to today) in Slovenian tunnels (Locica, Jasovnik, Kastelec, Dekani, Trojane, Podmilj, Mocna, Šentvid, Cenkova, Rebernice, Barnica, Podnanos, Vodole and Malecnik) installed more than 500 video surveillance cameras and over 300 traffic detectors that operate 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Main highlights of our work and experience:
- 15+ years experience in C/C++
- Embedded and PC software development
- Development of firmware for IP cameras, DVRs, NVRs...
- Development of client programs for video/audio encoding, decoding streaming, recording, rendering
- Working with network protocols TCP/IP, UDP, multicast, unicast, RTP, RTSP, MP2TS, HTTP...
- 10+ year experience in developing video applications/firmware on PC (Linux, Windows), and embedded (Texas Instruments, DaVinci, ARM, DSP)
- Working with many open source libraries: ffmpeg, libav, live555, opencv etc.
- Being Microsoft Certified...
Read More »