I am a talented scholar with an exceptional track record of leadership, business, and administrative excellence. In 2006, I graduated from Texas A&M University with a Bachelor of Science degree in Political Science and a minor in Psychology. Additionally, I am working towards the completion of a Master's in Public Administration with a specialization in nonprofit management and leadership.
Read More »
Previously, I have worked as a legal secretary, office manager, and tutor; therefore, I am confident that my professional and educational background has...
I offer clients the opportunity to reduce the workload of an overburden administrative staff by providing off-site administrative and virtual assistant services. My services include, but are not limited to: administrative duties (e.g., secretarial, office management, receptionist, data processing, bookkeeping, payroll and accounting, human resource management, marketing, research), print, web, and graphic design.
As a former legal secretary, office manager, and founder of my own domestic nonprofit corporation in the State of Texas, I have extensive experience with handling administrative tasks and office management. Additionally, I have experience handling legal matters and understanding legal terminology. I understand the importance of producing high-quality accurate work and performing my duties in an efficient, timely, and customer-centered fashion.
Highlights of my former positions:
• Provided office support to office staff and members of the Executive Management team, additionally managed everyday front office operations including; maintaining office services and records, supplies, office security and supervising office staff.
• Competently maintained company office calendar, membership database, office email and internet service, provided dictation, typing and word processor support as needed, arranged appointments for Business Manager.
• Organized office layout to optimize productivity, organized files, records, and papers to improve...
Read More »
I Can Learn
Founder & CEO
2011 - Present
I am the Founder and CEO of I Can Learn. I Can Learn seeks to supplement daytime instruction with after-school and weekend tutoring, counseling, mentoring, and job development services. Currently,...
AFSCME Local 1550
2008 - 2009
AFSCME, LOCAL 1550 - HOUSTON, TX SEPTEMBER 2008 - FEBRUARY 2009
• Managed the day-to-day operations of the front office, including but not limited to: maintaining office...
Law Offices of Langston Adams
2007 - 2008
LAW OFFICES OF LANGSTON SCOTT ADAMS - PORT ARTHUR, TX OCTOBER 2007 - JULY 2008
• Maintained the office calendar, handled payment arrangements, and scheduled appointments.