Testers HUB is a Software Test Consulting and Services company established in AUGUST 2012. We help our clients worldwide to plan their test investments and manage critical testing processes to reduce the total cost of producing quality software.
Read More »
Testers HUB is a team of qualified and ISTQB certified testers with expertise
in various domains like Telecom,Banking & Finance, Web Application-Social Networking website, E-commerce website and other commercial websites, Gaming Applications.
We test applications on multiple platforms-...
Aug 24, 2015|Testing & QA|Private|Completed
Aug 15, 2015|Testing & QA|Private|Working
Aug 13, 2015|Testing & QA|Private|Working
Jul 23, 2015|Testing & QA|Private|Working
* Experts in Website and web based application Testing, Mobile app testing(iOS and Android), Game Testing and User Acceptance Testing (Beta testing)
* Complete Test Plan is provided- To prescribe the scope, approach, resources, and schedule of the testing activities. To identify the items being tested, the features to be tested, the testing tasks to be performed, the personnel responsible for each task, and the risks associated with this plan.
* Test Cases with execution report (Covering all possible positive and negative scenarios)
* Checklist based testing- Checklist driven testing to cover all possible scenarios and compliance related checks before releasing of the application.
* Detailed defect report with attachments (Screenshot & video).
We have our own defect tracking tool for reporting and tracking the issues.
Also we having knowledge of using other defect reporting and tracking tools like- JIRA, Redmine, Fogbugz, MantisBT, Unfuddle.
* Test scripts by using Automation Tools- QTP, Selenium, Jmeter and SoapUI
* Test applications on multiple platforms- PC, MAC, iOS and Android devices.
* We have wide range of iOS devices (Real devices) with
covering all possible iOS versions of the market.
* We have wide range of Android devices (Real devices) with
covering all possible Android versions of the market.
* Technical documents writing- SRS, Application flow and description document, Use case and UI diagrams.
Read More »