The CRM Solutions is a born-in-the-cloud technology company specializing in web solutions for vertical sectors for companies all around the globe. Our diversified skill-set makes us a class apart from our competitors.
We are a professional website design & CRM development company. We focus at the needs of our clients to provide 100% satisfaction. At The CRM Solutions we donít just do the job, we do it right. And perhaps it is this obsession of doing things right, along with attention to detail that brings customers back to us time and again.
We have been delivering quality to our customers and have a proven track record. We take great pride in our collaborations and partnerships, building lifelong relationships that are mutually beneficial.
We provide our clients with a perfect solution with a blend of functionality and creativity. We can guarantee a perfect place for your online presence with best and quality web services. Our applications are designed and developed to meet your requirements and also to enhance the system that exists already with advanced features that will benefit you.
Our portfolio services include:
(*) Microsoft Dynamics CRM
(*) Office 365
(*) Web Services
Technologies we work on include:
MB2-633 - Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 Installation and Deployment
Manchester Metropolitan University
Masters in Business Administration
2006 - 2007
Masters in Computer Science
2001 - 2003
Microsoft CRM Technical Consultant
2008 - 2009
* To provide Microsoft CRM 4.0 installation, configuration & environment audits.
* To visit client sites for initial infrastructure analysis & documentation.
* To provide consultancy and support to ongoing projects and to provide in-depth analysis on design, discovery and technical modules.
* To provide installation and audit for third party CRM Add-on products like C360 and SalesCentric.
* Installed & tested add-on solutions for CRM 4.0, Microsoft CRM Accelerators, which includes eService, Event Management & Extended Sales Forecasting.
* To provide technical assistance and support to ensure that implementations run smoothly and that any issues are swiftly and professionally dealt with.
* To build prototypes in VMWare with customizations to give team members and clients general overview and working environment of Microsoft CRM 4.0
* To provide application performance tuning, support during customer acceptance testing, technical advice on installation and set-up of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 with ongoing support.
* To gather requirements for initial development, documentation design, test & deployment.
The CRM Business
Microsoft CRM Support Engineer
2008 - 2008
* To provided Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 installation, configuration & environment audits.
* To provide Upgrade from Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0 to 4.0 on clients machines.
* To provide onsite and remote technical support and assistance for clients running Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0 & 4.0
* Deployment of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 with Microsoft Exchange Server and Microsoft Outlook (2003 & 2007)
* To provide technical support remotely, on phone and via email.
* To gather requirements for initial development, documentation design, testing & deployment.
* To build prototypes on Microsoft VPC 2007 with customizations to give clients general overview of Microsoft CRM 4.0
* To maintain complete CRM accessibility within our company and to facilitate clients with high quality of services and support.
Number of Employees
We require 100% Elance escrow deposit once the project is awarded to us.
Project value below US$1,000:
50% Release on award of contract.
50% On project completion.
Project value above US$1,000:
30% Release on initiation of project.
35% On approval of working functionality.
35% On delivery and launch of the site.
We will provide one-month support/guarantee on our delivered projects.
Any changes or additional work after the warranty period would be charged at our standard rate of $25 / hour.
We shall sign a standard NDA on request.