We provide top-notch PPC management services by incorporating unique strategies developed after years of testing and refinement.
Read More »
Our services include:
1. Market Research -
What ads work best for them, what keywords are the most popular and what's in common for all the successful websites of your competitors.
2. Extensive Keyword Research -
We make sure your ads will appear for every relevant search query, reach is a top priority, while taking in mind your budget limits and advertising goals.
3. Granular Keyword Structure...
Feb 1, 2013|Search Engine Marketing|$450|Completed
Mar 12, 2012|Search Engine Marketing|$384|Completed
Nov 20, 2011|Search Engine Marketing|$500|Completed
1. Market research - I utilize the best spy tools to see what your competitors are doing. Finding low CPC keywords with high traffic volume, best ad copy to use, how to structure you landing page for better conversion rates etc...
2. Extensive Keyword research - Make sure your ads will appear for every potential client, no matter what search term he/she uses.
3. Granular keyword structure organization. Tightly themed adgroups created to closely resemble your business model and advertising goals. Allowing easy optimization and management and higher Quality Score.
4. Advanced Content (Display) Network Campaign set up: I utilize a unique strategy for content network advertising, including remarketing campaigns, using google's wonderful addplanner.
5. Mobile PPC Marketing - Is your website optimized for mobile surfers?
Time to wake up! Mobile internet usage is the next best thing (already is actually) and PPC advertising is right there, placing your ads for Google's mobile version and various webpages and applications throughout the web (content)
6. A/B Testing: Testing 2 ads per adgroup against each other + Testing two landing pages against each other= A constantly rising conversion rate curve!
7. Optimization and account management: Daily account monitoring, keyword level optimization - Finding new well converting keyword variations and removing non converting keywords from the account.
Ad copy and landing page- Constant monitoring for the test's results, removing low...
Read More »