Creating maximum value when designing and delivering holistic, consultative approaches to transformational solutions.
Read More »
Results-driven and project management-focused HR and Communications Professional with more than 15 years diverse experience in Generalist and Specialist trades of global HR, Corporate and General Marketing Communications within the Automotive, Defense & Aerospace, Management Consulting, Oil & Gas, Business Services/Financial Services, IT/Telecom, Manufacturing, Non-profit, and Medical Device sectors.
Adept in various style...
View All »
Apr 27, 2011|Other - Writing Services|Private|Completed
Social Media Marketing
As a Communications Practitioner and independent service provider, I offer services and deliverables in the following areas:
* Compensation Programs / Total Rewards Employee Communications
* Policy Development & Communications
* Strategic Recruitment & Talent Management Communication Campaigns and internal advertising
* Diversity and Inclusion Strategies, Communications and Internal Campaigns
* Employment / Career Brand Development and Communications
* Key Messaging / Targeted Correspondence
* Strategic Communications Counsel
* Leveraging Social Media
Small Business / Personal Business:
* Social Media Branding
* PR Campaigns
* Contract / Agreement Development
* Small HR Office Set-up
* Employee Policy Development
A portfolio of my work can be viewed based on an approved request.
Read More »
Manager, Global Communications
2011 - Present
Charged with leading the consultative, strategic approach to global communications with a primary focus on compensation, U.S. health benefits (consumer-driven health plans) and wellness, and...
Project Manager, Human Resources
2007 - 2011
*Led the design and delivery of multi-state HR and Communication Strategies and Solutions for all corporate locations.
*Led the successful delivery of HR technology transformation programs,...
The Plat4m, Inc.
Consultant, HR & Communications
2006 - 2007
A formula of Communication and HR principles were combined to advise clients on implementation and management strategies focused on establishing measurable, solutions-focused HR programs and...
Mindbank Consulting Group
Consultant, Program Manager, EEO/AAP
2005 - 2006
*Sole program development lead for client, Sprint-Nextel, during pre and post merger compliance processes and written communications. Responsible for the transition of all geographic AAPs to...
Bearingpoint Inc, (KPMG)
Consultant, Employee Relations
2004 - 2005
* Conducted extensive internal and external (client-site projects with DoJ, DoD, DoT, etc.) employee relations investigations related to EEOC and State Human Rights Commission employment...
Rolls-Royce North America, Inc.
Global HR Project Lead/HR Generalist
2000 - 2004
* Following tenure as HR Assistant, rapidly promoted to the Accelerated Leadership Development Program (ALDP) in HR Generalist, Labor Rep and Project Lead roles with domestic and international...
Marsh & McLennan Companies, Inc.
Sales & Marketing Assistant
2000 - 2000
* Designed, wrote and edited sales team¿s first electronic business newsletter; distributed bi-weekly.
* Designed cover letters for Account Executive client proposals using MS Publisher and Adobe...
Indiana University-Purdue University, Indianapolis
BA, Communications, PR & Journalism
1995 - 1999