I am the author of the blog, The Solopreneur Guide.
Read More »
The mission of my blog is to help solopreneurs (solo-entrepreneurs) create and grow successful, sustainable businesses by navigating them through the business building steps of introspection, research, planning, action and review.
I accomplish this mission by providing valuable consulting and copywriting services at reasonable rates, plus timely blog posts discussing current business issues. Although my blog focuses on solopreneurs, I assist other small businesses, too.
As a consultant to small businesses and as a copywriter, I provide valuable solutions for the following:
- Business idea evaluation
- Business plan formatting, consulting and editing
- Small business startup consulting
- Evaluate current strategies and tactics
- Ghostwriting and editing
- Content creation for a wide variety of electronic and hard copy formats
- Market research and analysis
- Turnaround strategies for struggling small businesses
How can I help?
I have experience in a variety of industries performing various roles. Some of my roles include:
Consultant / Copywriter - small business entrepreneur
Co-owner - fine dining restaurant
Vice President of Sales & Marketing - computer hardware manufacturer
New Product Development Manager - computer hardware manufacturer
Operations Manager - computer hardware broker
General Manager - retail clothing store
Some of my professional accomplishments that I leverage into benefits for my customers are:
- Became a business owner at the age of 35. Started my second business 3 years later.
- Successfully co-owned and operated a fine dining restaurant, becoming the region's highest and most numerously awarded establishment for quality of cuisine, service, and atmosphere - both in public opinion polls and by industry experts.
- Restructured my $500k/year business to increase bottom line profitability by over $50k in one year and in a shrinking market.
- Climbed the...
Read More »