Expert in Google Maps and web projects.
You will work directly with one person.
No mediators. No managers. No subcontractors.
I am personally responsible for all matters relating to my work.
Strong design, technical and production skills with emphasis on interactive elements.
Solid knowledge of human-computer interaction (HCI), navigation, and usability for UI design.
Hands-on experience with all stages of a user-centered design process from user research, concepting, interaction design, and visual design to prototyping, production and usability testing.
Personal skills and competences:
Platforms: Apache, Tomcat, Weblogic, Flash Media Server (streaming video), MySQL, Microsoft VSS, SVN & TortoiseSVN, Atlassian JIRA, Google Applications Engine (GAE).
Browsers: Knowledge of cross-browser issues and strategies for designing compatible UI (IE, FF, Opera, Netscape, Safari).
Applications: Photoshop, PhotoImpact X3, Flex 3 Builder, Macromedia Flash, Axure RP Pro 5 (prototyping).
OS: Windows, Linux.
All correspondence through Elance PMB is preferred. Record of any relevant communication, in case of any other means used shall be recorded on PMB.
Siberian State University of Telecommun. & Inform.
The Informatics faculty, master of computing software and automated systems
1997 - 2003
Senior User Interface Designer
2001 - 2008
- Provide user interface design for high-traffic load-balanced Web-based applications;
- Develop interactive prototypes and UI deliverables, such as wireframes, flowcharts, screen mock-ups, and interface design specifications;
- Collaborated with marketing, product management, and product development during design stages;
- Worked with production team to implement UI and create enhancements to optimize user experience;
- Developed comprehensive User Interface Design Standards Guide incorporating corporate marketing collateral, cross-browser compatibility and W3C Usability compliance standards;
- Chosen by executive management for four-person design team to evaluate and determine all processes, procedures and architecture, and to establish best practice standards for all product development;
- Performed lead role in the design and production of print, identity, multimedia, web design and web applications;
- Trained, supervised and provided art direction for junior designers;
Few major projects:
- IDX/VOW MLS PLUS. Search UI based on Google Maps Flash API and Flex;
- Customer Relationship Management system. Ajax based CRM system;
- Photo Tours. Flash based photo tours service;
- Hits Tracking. Track and analyze website traffic, page view history, search engine referrers and search terms. Front-end based on Flash;
- MLS Searches. It integrates data from MLS (multiple listings system) over whole USA and offers unified set of services over it;
- Task Manager. System for management of company business processes;
- Web Designs and Email templates. Over 300 of standard, animated and flash designs.
German Institute for Economic Research
User Interface Designer
2004 - 2004
Project: Electricity Market Liberalization In Europe. The EMELIE project aim is to develop a modeling tool that can serve as a decision support tool as well as a tool for analysis of various strategic behaviors of the European electricity market.
Duration: 5 months
Responsibilities: Produce design, UI and implementation for a web portal-based modeling tool.