I am a full stack web developer. I like to work with maps (google, osm, mapbox, etc).
You will work directly with one person. No mediators. No managers. No subcontractors.
I am personally responsible for all matters relating to my work.
Strong design, technical and production skills.
Solid knowledge of human-computer interaction (HCI), navigation, and usability for UI design.
Hands-on experience with all stages of a user-centered design process from user research, concepting, interaction design, and visual design to prototyping, production and usability testing.
Personal skills and competences:
APIs: Google Maps (Places, Geocoder, Directions, Street View, Geometry, Drawling, etc), Open Street Maps, Mapbox, Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, Youtube.
Platforms & Frameworks: jQuery, jQuery UI, jQuery Mobile,, Phonegap, Leaflet, Wordpress, Drupal, Django, YII, Joomla, Google Applications Engine, iOS, Linux, Windows.
Tools: Photoshop, Xcode, Eclipse, Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer, Terminal, SVN, GIT.
All correspondence through Elance PMB is preferred. Record of any relevant communication, in case of any other means used shall be recorded on PMB.
Siberian State University of Telecommun. & Inform.
The Informatics faculty, master of computing software and automated systems
1997 - 2003
Senior User Interface Designer
2001 - 2008
- Provide user interface design for high-traffic load-balanced Web-based applications;
- Develop interactive prototypes and UI deliverables, such as wireframes, flowcharts, screen mock-ups, and interface design specifications;
- Collaborated with marketing, product management, and product development during design stages;
- Worked with production team to implement UI and create enhancements to optimize user experience;
- Developed comprehensive User Interface Design Standards Guide incorporating corporate marketing collateral, cross-browser compatibility and W3C Usability compliance standards;
- Chosen by executive management for four-person design team to evaluate and determine all processes, procedures and architecture, and to establish best practice standards for all product development;
- Performed lead role in the design and production of print, identity, multimedia, web design and web applications;
- Trained, supervised and provided art direction for junior designers;
Few major projects:
- IDX/VOW MLS PLUS. Search UI based on Google Maps Flash API and Flex;
- Customer Relationship Management system. Ajax based CRM system;
- Photo Tours. Flash based photo tours service;
- Hits Tracking. Track and analyze website traffic, page view history, search engine referrers and search terms. Front-end based on Flash;
- MLS Searches. It integrates data from MLS (multiple listings system) over whole USA and offers unified set of services over it;
- Task Manager. System for management of company business processes;
- Web Designs and Email templates. Over 300 of standard, animated and flash designs.
German Institute for Economic Research
User Interface Designer
2004 - 2004
Project: Electricity Market Liberalization In Europe. The EMELIE project aim is to develop a modeling tool that can serve as a decision support tool as well as a tool for analysis of various strategic behaviors of the European electricity market.
Duration: 5 months
Responsibilities: Produce design, UI and implementation for a web portal-based modeling tool.