Dec 22, 2009|System Administration|$968|Working
Dec 14, 2009|System Administration|$50|Working
Jan 14, 2009|Technical Support|$500|Completed
Dec 22, 2008|System Administration|$50|Completed
To give an idea of my qualifications, I recently completed the BrainBench Linux Administration (RHEL 5) exam and scored 4.11
Here are some details on my last two jobs:
* Mixed env consisting of six geographically diverse
servers; three LAMP servers, two FreeBSD webservers and one mail server.
* Cyrus, Postfix, Apache, MySQL, Debian, Redhat, FreeBSD
* Migrate Cyrus mail server from FreeBSD system to Debian Linux system
* Build backup system for filesystem, database and mail
* Setup multiple servers from scratch
* Document existing environments and standardize configurations
* Implement performance monitoring system
* Standardized env consisting of five servers and nine virtual servers
* Apache, Lighttpd, Ruby on Rails,
Postgresql, Trac, Subversion, Proftpd, Zabbix, CFEngine, Vserver, Debian.
* Build configuration management system for automated deployment and configuration of servers using CFEngine and Subversion
* Build code deployment system
* Migrate servers from provider to provider
* Recommend code performance improvements and implement server performance improvements.
Read More »