After graduating from Western Michigan University Tim attended The Portfolio Center for Advertising in Atlanta where he excelled in Art Direction studies during his two-year concentrated advertising program.
Read More »
Since finishing school, he has spent the past 21 years in advertising working for such Nationally recognized firms as Fahlgren Martin, TBWA Chiat Day, JWT (Detroit) Campbell Ewald and Leo Burnett.
He has regional and National experience with brands McDonalds, Jewel Osco, Reebok, American Express, Nynex, Nissa, GTE, Chevy, Cadillac,...
- Extensive experience with Fortune 500 Companies
- Created fully integrated campaigns with Digital, CRM, National and Regional teams
- Managed the creative department by project planning, staffing, evaluation and mentoring creative
- International experience
- Created brand-on, strategy-on, compelling, award winning creative work
- Managed client relations, expectations and objectives as creative lead
- Experience working with brands at both a regional and national level
- In depth expertise in developing creative solutions for a wide range of clients, across
a broad range of media including: Advertising, Brand Building, Digital and CRM
- Excellent oral and written presentation skills that foster and develop existing and
new client relationships
- Solid Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Quark skills.
Read More »