Highly focused and results-oriented Systems Architect with a wide variety of advanced technical experience in the areas of scripting, systems integration, Unix operating systems, Microsoft technologies, infrastructure monitoring, Cisco and Nortel LAN/WAN, Enterprise Storage Area Networking, Enterprise disaster recovery solutions, E-Commerce environments, e-mail systems, security, training, support and telephony.
Read More »
My favorite thing to work on is systems integration. Regardless of the application, database architecture or operating system type, I can make two or more systems or components speak with each other. And I love it.
* Enterprise Application Integration: Don't be locked into a single vendor!
* Use off the shelf or open source products and combine their functionality!
* Reduction of duplicate processes and documents.
* Flow of information between systems.
Need a specific task completed? Scripting is fast, affordable and can be implemented on any platform! I can create custom scripts to do just about anything, or I can make modifications to scripts that your old systems administrator built for you.
* Unix/Linux Shell (Bash, Korn shell)
* Java Script
* DOS/Windows command line
I've been working in the IT field for about 14 years now. I've been there and done that. I ALWAYS follow best practices and I do it efficiently. I can perform any administrative task on the following:
* Operating Systems
- AIX (5.3, 6.1, HACMP)
- Solaris (any version, any cluster)
- Linux (any flavor, any build)
- Windows Servers (any and all including DNS, DHCP, WINS, Active Directory, IIS, IAS, ok.. any feature or add-on, I've done it)
* Enterprise Applications
- Mail Servers (MS Exchange, Qmail, Sendmail, Postfix)
- Message Queuing (MQ...
Read More »
Sr. Systems Architect
2011 - 2012
Plans and improves enterprise practices and strategies, client engagement, governance, capacity management and planning, infrastructure migrations and optimization, team leadership and development,...