I am a pro at designing and developing user friendly MS Excel Workbooks or MS Access Databases, making it easier for you to display and analyze your data. I will provide detailed complete written instruction and any "one on one" training if needed.
I am an Industrial & Systems Engineer with over (17) years of industry experience in project management, business planning, mathematical modeling, operations research, data analysis and recruiting. A proven team leader who delivers improvements in operational efficiencies in all areas of the business, with strong qualifications in systems programming, database development, business planning, information systems implementations, recruiting, personnel training and development.
Self motivated Engineer offering superior service to my clients, always looking for opportunities to improve processes for increased productivity.
I have lead projects that involve the improvement of Performance Management tools for over 20,000 Flight Attendants.
I have designed, developed and maintained a Manufacturing Database for 50 manufacturing sites worldwide for a major manufacturing company. This database provided analysis to financial performance and manufacturing control performance metrics, especially inventory.
I speak French and Haitian Creole, and would love the opportunity to learn additional languages.
I have a great deal of experience in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access.
I have really enjoyed my opportunities would like to continue to expand and add to my skills.
Ohio State University
B.S Industrial & Systems Engineering
Youngstown State University
Master of Science in Industrial and Systems Eng.
1999 - 2002
2002 - 2011
• Department liaison between Global Supply Chain and IT, responsible for all IT related issues within the department
• Created and managed interactive scorecards of key financial and operational metrics, which helped to identify 25% reduction in inventory using Microsoft Excel and VBA
• Designed processes to ensure timeliness in the scheduling and delivery of indirect materials for the manufacturing floor
• Coordinated the rollout & implementation of the new Delphi Manufacturing Quality program and developed an internal Website for tracking quality metrics
• Coordinated model change & pilot activities for new product introductions & engineering changes.
• Implemented GQS / ISO 9000 activities, PFMEA analyses, plant safety, & Ergonomics
• Analyzed cost, quality and cycle time data from manufacturing operations to find opportunities for process improvement using various simulation software
• Led the reengineering and implementation of a new process for customer package notification.
• Identified process improvements with a savings of over $.5M while supervising UAW hourly production workers
• Designed, developed and maintained a Global Supply Chain Metric database for 45 different manufacturing global sites, which incurred a savings of over 100,000 dollars
Delta Airlines, Field Manager, In-Flight Service
Microsoft Excel Support
Tiffany’s current position supports 150 managers directly and over 20, 000 employees indirectly as an Industrial Engineer. She has made a big impact since joining the department one year ago. She possesses excellent interpersonal and communication skills. She is a seasoned professional in her approach to developing processes, projects and overall planning and execution. Tiffany’s time management skills are above average, as I have observed her multi- task several projects and meet the deadlines.
Although Tiffany’s tenure has not been long with Delta Air Lines, she has proven to be a valuable member of the team. The airline industry is fast paced, and her skill sets have been the perfect match to meet our needs. She always offers her assistance to others and has taught several training classes to her colleagues. She has been called upon by the Vice President to work directly for her on several high profile assignments.
General Motors, Manager, Global Supply Chain
Tiffany - As I transition to my new assignment, I wanted to take a few minutes to recognize your contributions to the success of our Business Planning group. Although it was a very dynamic period in our development, you always kept a cool head and focused on the work that we needed to do. Our process definitions were quickly changing (several times per day), but you took each one in stride and made whatever corrections were necessary. I never heard you complain. Your creative ideas even helped to smooth out many of the changes. I can't begin to understand the details of the system you created, it was very intricate - but so effective. Your design allowed the plant GSC Managers to enter basic numbers, and the system calculated all the metrics and charts. I guess you would call that making a complex metric system user friendly.
It also helped that you were always available for anyone who needed help. Your instructions were clear, and simple to follow. I also believe your follow up was integral to our success. With very demanding schedules in all the plants - you developed a reminder system that kept everyone on track.