I graduated MSCE from Virginia Tech in Civil Engineering and am licensed as a Professional Engineer in VA, MD, and DE. I have over 18 years of experience providing civil design, graphic design/visualization, techical writing, and other professional services to a variety of private and public sector clients. I am an American citizen and native English speaker and possess strong communication skills with the ability to deliver written and graphic products that cater to the specific needs, styles, and target audience sought by the client....
Read More »
As an active professional in the A/E industry I seek to utilize the skills I have gained along the way to provide services on a part-time and contract basis that are not in conflict with my obligations to my current employer. These services include:
- Technical writing (reports, documentation, resumes, articles, etc.)
- Presentation development (Microsoft PowerPoint)
- Data manipulation (Microsoft Excel or Access formats)
- Development of professional quality tables, charts, graphs, figures, etc.
- Mapping products; Microstation, Google Earth KMZ files
- Graphic design; logos, backgrounds, raster images, vector graphics (*.svg), etc.
- Graphic visualizations; photo rendering, "before / after" comparisons.
- Marketing or Public Relations products; literature, press copy, graphics for display boards, etc.
I may be able to provide the following services on a limited basis:
- Civil engineering plans
- Professional assistance in permitting or site impact assessments for site development projects.
- Engineering plan reviews, quality control\
The following lists specific services that I am not capable of providing through Elance:
- Mechanical, Structural, or Electrical plans or plan reviews.
- Providing the seal of a Professional Engineer on plans or other work products in which I have not been directly involved in their preparation.
- Multi-lingual translation
- Web design or other IT-related services, except as noted above
Read More »