TSN-Media is a progressive web development company. We build and market websites that work. They work for the user. They work for the client. It's that straightforward!
Our development team is constantly learning new tricks and staying on top of modern coding practices and principles. Whether it?s CSS, HTML, PHP/MySQL and the list goes on, our solid team of professionals has the skills to code out any website or application.
We are a young and ambitious team from Ukraine. We have three years of experience in the IT- market of the CIS, European and American countries and more than 200 successfully completed projects.
We provide the following services:
1. Web Development (a complex or any separate elements) ;
- Individual and Corporate websites;
- Social Network;
- Back-end Development (Admin Panel) and Mobile Applications;
- Front-end Development;
- Content Management;
- Server Framework Maintenance;
- Stress Load Test;
- We can provide a developer or a team of developers for particular projects.
2. UI/UX Web Design.
3. Graphic Design:
- For your website;
- Banners etc.
- SEO audit of your website according to the specific purposes of the customer – you’ll get a report about the current positions of the website and the recommendations of SEO-optimization (including the installation of traffic analytics)
- Promotion - website output in the TOPs of search results
- Advertising campaign management
5. Searching for the specific outsource-developers of any direction on a full-time basis to match your order.
- Our knowledge and experience in this area help us in finding the necessary resources faster and protect us from the unfair actors;
- You can request absolutely free, our earnings - % of salary;
- We provide a developer with a working place in our office and s/he is a part of our team, even if you need only one developer, s/he would rather work for you in the office with the other developers than at home.
Development using the following technologies:
CMS / Frameworks: WordPress, Pinnacle Cart, Yii, Zend, Codeigniter / Kohana;
Databases: MySQL, PostgreSQL;
VCS: SVN, GIT, GitLab, GitHub, Bitbucket;
SAAS: Amazon Web Services, Rackspace Cloud.
Integration of different API: PayPal, PayPal Pro, LinkPoint, Experian Credit Check, Experian Precise ID, FedEx, LastFM, 7Digital, Google Maps, Google Places, Yelp, Kuder Journey, Decision Partners and many others.
2010 - Present
Number of Employees
Terms will be set in agreement with the client. The following project cost estimations are considered to be the basic ones:
1. "Fixed price projects" - in case a project scope is determined we can offer a fixed price for the project. For the fixed price projects we will appreciate a 50% upfront payment for the first project stage. Other payments should go through the standard Elance escrow scheme: funded before the stage start and released when you are entirely satisfied with the results.
2. “Time and material" if the project scope is not determined clearly. Hourly based projects are going through elance WorkView scheme.
3. "Cloud Staffing" - in case the customer need a dedicated team that is managed by him directly, we can offer this option. We provide a developer with a working place in our office and s/he is a part of our team, even if you need only one developer, s/he would rather work for you in the office with the other developers than at home. The fixed fee will be determined for each team member (per person). The payments are calculated based on the monthly rate.
4. "Dedicated team" - in case the customer need a dedicated team that is managed by the company and responsible for the project, we can offer this option. The assigned team is totally dedicated to customer project. We gather a team of required resources on the project and assign them to the project on dedicated bases. PM reports on the process to the customer directly through bug tracking systems (such as Jira, Redmine, Basecamp, Harvest, etc). The fixed fee will be determined for each team member (per person). The payments are calculated based on the monthly rate.
Intellectual property (IP) rights along with the source codes are passed to the client after the final payment from the client.