Offering over 12 years of data entry and word processing experience. During that time, I've also worked extensively in customer service, ensuring clients are pleased with my work and that tasks are completed with the utmost quality and efficiency. I'm proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel, as well as quick conversions from PDF to both. I have the ability to type 110 wpm with tremendous accuracy. I received my undergraduate degree in Psychology/Sociology from UNC - Chapel Hill. I'm organized and manage my time well. I'm new to Elance and...
Read More »
Jan 15, 2014|Data Entry|$22|Completed
Jan 12, 2014|Data Entry|$44|Completed
I'm a 28-year-old, driven individual who, after obtaining my Bachelor's degree, has gained a background in administrative support, customer service and the medical field. I've consistently been labeled the most efficient person at my level at every workplace of mine both by coworkers and supervisors; I contribute this to my ability to see what needs to be done immediately and jump on it to further help the team. I am very comfortable taking on the most tedious tasks for long periods of time as I have a strict eye for detail which keeps my attention on the assignment at hand.
For the past few years, I have been working in the medical field, during which time I have answered and directed phones, entered and navigated patient information through an electronic medical record system, and promoted communication between patient and physician. Prior to this, I worked for many years in customer service where I gained experience cataloguing information both on paper and electronically, creating and editing spreadsheets, and assisting customers with various questions and troubleshooting projects.
Due to my problem solving ability, I can succeed with any undertaking. I promise I won't let you down if hired!
* Data entry
* Word processing
* PDF to Word conversion
* PDF to Excel conversion
* Customer service
* Answering phones
* Scheduling/personal assisting
* Creating/editing Excel spreadsheets
Read More »
Guest Services Representative
2008 - 2013
- Managed the front office while creating and amending reservations
- Ensured that guest needs were met and the best possible experience was provided
- Answered phones and promptly relayed messages...
Department of Marine Sciences - UNC
2006 - 2008
- Catalogued accounting information
- Organized and filed internal records
- Provided excellent customer service and dispatched timely deliveries to department faculty and students
University of North Carolina Media Resource Center
Front Desk Clerk/Data Entry Specialist
2001 - 2005
- Assisted students with various media materials
- Filed statistics using Microsoft Excel involving professor withdrawals
- Completed special projects including inventory and review of broken...