If you're in a position where generating sales and responses is a MUST, then I can help.
Read More »
I have over 6 years of direct response copywriting experience, mainly on the web. I've generated over 6-figures in revenue for myself and even more for my clients.
The last sales letter I wrote generated $6,758.20 in revenue within 72 hours for my client David.
Right now, I'm focused on building a string copywriting portfolio and collecting more testimonials from satisfied clients.
This means you have powerful, profit-pulling copy written for only...
Dec 12, 2012|Sales Writing|$400|Working
Dec 2, 2012|Copywriting|$200|Completed
Nov 18, 2012|Copywriting|$50|Completed
Assignments I handle:
*Long website sales pages
*Video sales letters
*Email auto-responders series
Here's how to hire me:
1. Select my bid bid and then fund escrow. If it is you have a long term project, you may break it into milestones.
2. Depending on the project, I will provide you with a copywriting questionnaire to make sure we're a good match. If not, I can recommend you to another copywriter better suited for your needs.
3. I start researching your market in depth. I will develop a strong USP (unique selling point) to distinguish you from your competitors. From there, I will write your entire sales copy, including headlines, benefits, bullets, guarantee and a "hook".
4. You will give me feedback on the work delivered. I will provide 2-3 sets of minor revisions if required within reason. If the revisions are major, such as a rewrite, then a new milestone will be created with additional funding to cover the time and costs involved not included in the initial quote.
5. Release anything remaining in Escrow. This amount is based on the amount quoted and time covered for working on your project. Your satisfaction is my number 1 priority.
By awarding me your project, you acknowledge you have read, understood and agree to these terms of service.
Read More »