Corporate and commercial lawyer working for top tier firm with offices in the US, China, Hong Kong, UK, Australia, UAE, and France.
Read More »
I work in Mergers and Acquisitions, with specialisation in e-commerce, IT, intellectual property, and banking.
Clients include large multi-nationals, operating trans-border, as well as small businesses and start-ups.
Apr 10, 2012|Business and Corporate|$537|Completed
Any legal issues or problems you require, I can help you with. This includes:
- contracts and agreements for any aspect of business;
- advice on contracts, commercial law, property, finance, intellectual property, information technology, transactions, projects
- business sale and purchase agreements;
- website terms and conditions, including privacy and returns policies;
- confidentiality agreements;
- software development and licensing;
- copyright agreements for media, entertainment, file sharing sites;
- patent searches, drafting patent specifications, applying and opposing patent applications; and
- setting up e-commerce sites, including groupon and daily deal websites.
Read More »
e-commerce and information technology specialist
contracts and commercial advice
protect and register intellectual property including patents
advice on structuring new corporations and businesses
international law practitioner